Welcome to RESE 2020
2020 International Conference on Resource Exploration and Safety Engineering (RESE 2020) will be held on Jul. 17-19, 2020 in Lanzhou, China. RESE 2020 will be hosted by AEIC Academic Exchange Information Centre.
RESE 2020 is to bring together innovative academics and industrial experts in the field of resources exploration, resources development, civil engineering, safety technology and environmental engineering to a common forum. The goal is to promote scientific information interchange between researchers, developers, engineers, students, and practitioners working all around the world. An ideal platform for seeking global partners had been established.
Topics of interest for submission include, but are not limited to:
1.Resource Exploration (Petroleum, Natural Gas, Minerals and Water Resources Exploration / underground Engineering Survey / Surveying Engineering/ Remote Sensing Technology, Etc.)
2.Resource Development (Oil and Gas Well Development Project / Mineral Resource Management and Sustainable Development / Metallurgical and Material Engineering / Resource Processing Equipment, Etc.)
3.Civil Engineering (Structural Mechanics Underground Engineering / Foundation and Foundation Engineering/seismic Engineering / Transportation Engineering / Hydraulic Engineering)
4.Safety Technology (Production Safety / Safety Management and Safety Standardization / Structural Safety / Disaster Prevention and Mitigation)
5.Environmental Engineering (Pollution Control Projects / Waste Treatment and Recovery / Land Resources Environmental and Urban Planning / Sustainable Environmental Development, Etc.)
6.Other Related Topics
1. Submit to Conference Proceedings (EI)
All papers, both invited and contributed, will be reviewed by experts from the committees. After a careful reviewing process, all accepted full papers of will be published in IOP Conference Series: Earth and Environmental Science (EES)(Online ISSN: 1755-1315, Print ISSN:1755-1307) and submitted to EI Compendex, Scopus, Inspec for indexing.
2. Submit to Journal (SCI)
We also call for papers for SCI journals.
All submissions must not be less than 10 pages in length, papers should be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org, and noted “SCI - RESE”.
· Energy Sources Part A-Recovery Utilization and Environmental Effects （ISSN: 1556-7036, IF=0.894）
· Water Science and Technology-Water Supply（ISSN: 1606-9749, IF=0.922）
· Exploration Geophysics（ISSN: 0812-3985, IF=1.116）
· Submission Guide
A. Full Paper (for Publication & Oral Presentation)
Accepted full paper will be invited to give the oral presentation at the conference and be published in the conference proceedings.
All submissions must not be less than 4 pages in length. (authors will be charged extra 50 USD/page if the manuscript length is more than 4 pages)
· Submission Methods
Please send the full paper & abstract to ICRESE2020@163.com
B. Abstract (Presentation only)
Accepted abstract will be invited to give the oral presentation at the conference, the presentation will not be published.
1) Papers submitted to the conference should be in English.
2) Both Abstract and Full Paper are welcomed. The author can make an oral presentation after the Abstract is accepted and the payment is finished.
3) All submitted articles should report original, previously unpublished research results, experimental or theoretical. Articles submitted to the conference should meet these criteria and must not be under consideration for publication elsewhere. We firmly believe that ethical conduct is the most essential virtual of any academic. Hence any act of plagiarism is a totally unacceptable academic misconduct and cannot be tolerated.